Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm back!

Say hello to a brand new College student! *does an excited little dance*

I just came back yesterday, happy and just so HAPPY. We had a little party at home where we all drank to my getting into the College I wanted. (Psstt...it's one of the best Colleges in the country! :D :D) I know this is silly but I am SO glad I have boys in my College. *does another excited little dance*

I did LOTS of shopping in the month that I was MIA and I'm so excited to share them with you! Right now, they're all in the washing because I've worn them so many times, I fear they've already lost their colour. -.-

Anyway, before I get into my usual posting run, I wanted to let you all know the winner of the Kardemom giveaway! 

...A big congratulations to Violet

You have won the skirt of your choice!

An email will be sent to you shortly regarding the address details. Hoping to hear from you soon!


In case the winner does not reply in 42 hours, a new winner will be chosen.

No comments: